Friday, April 17, 2009

My Family


Article belongs to Aisyah



MY FAMILY







My name is Aisyah Umairah Fairuz and my father’s name is Muhammad Fairuz bin Abdul Jalil. My mother name is Nurhidayah binti Muhammad Hashim. We live in Bundoora. My school is at Kingsbury I am 7 year’s old .my mother work at Latrobe. And my father does the laundry. And I go to school early in the morning I wake up and then I take a bath and then I take my breakfast. And then my father sends me to the school. And I put my bag near my classroom. And when I go in to the classroom my father said bye at me and then my father go back home and when my father fetch me I go back home. When I arrive at home and I see my mum does not go home yet. And I eat. When my mum gets back home we all eat .I hope I will get a baby one day. And we all live happily ever after.

The end