Thursday, October 25, 2012

Arafah Day

Today is 9 Zulhijjah, the Arafah Day.


Tomorrow is Hari Raya..
Selamat Hari Raya to my Ma and Ayah, Mak and Abah,
my kakak-kakak and adik-adik, my dearest hubby and my darling daughter Aisyah.
and all Muslims in the world.

Selamat Hari Raya Eidil Adha.
May Allah bless us all. 
May ALlah help Palestanian people, Rohingya, and all Muslims in the world. ameen.
This would be my last Eid in Melbourne.. bi iznillah...

--------------------

I received a message from Mercy Mission Australia, (as a subscriber to their bulletins). It's a very nice message. Thank you to Mercy Mission. 

Tomorrow is Eid al-Adha. 
I plan to perform my solat raya somewhere in the city or at the Preston Mosque. 
After the solat, I have to run to the uni, to see my Supervisor. 

Tomorrow  will be the important day of my PhD journey..insya ALlah..
Mengambil keberkatan Hari Raya Korban..
Semoga pengorbanan yang saya buat sepanjang 4 tahun ini diberkati ALlah yang Maha Pengasih.
I will submit the whole thesis -my first draft of the whole seven chapters of 70000 words.

Ya ALlah, please help me and ease my burden.. ameen....
___________________________

Message from MERCY MISSION..

As-salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh my dear brothers and sisters,

Alhamdulillah, by the grace of almighty Allah subhana wa ta'ala, we are blessed with another Eid this year.  JazakAllah khair to all our supporters and sponsors for the generous contributions. May Allah subhana wa ta'ala reward you and bless you abundantly in this world and in the Hereafter. 
The best days of Dhul Hijjah are coming to an end and soon the day of Arafah will be upon us. The day of Arafah is a special day and it is recommended to fast on this day. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was asked about fasting on the day of Arafah, so he said, “It expiates the sins (Minor) of the past year and the coming year.”(Muslim)

This is a time for us to maximise our acts of Ibaadah from fasting to charity, from moistening our tongues with the remembrance of the All Mighty to making duaa, from standing the night in prayer to increasing in all the sunnah/nawafil prayers.

May Allah subhana wa ta'ala give us guidance, wisdom and strength to benefit from these blessed days. Please remember our ummah, people who are oppresed and in great difficulties and our families in your duas.

On behalf of the Mercy Mission Australia team, I wish you a joyous eid, Eid Mubarak!
Jazaaka Allahu Khairan.
Tahir Usman
National Manager
Mercy Mission Australia