Saturday, October 6, 2007

Feed back from students

On 5th October or 25th day of Ramadhan, I went to the other two classses 5B and 5C to finish the sillybus and also to do some revision for the final. At the end of the class, I asked the students to write something to me regarding my subject and also on the teaching method.



Before I ended the class, I asked one of the students to recite doa and wished them good luck for the coming exam. As well as happy hari raya idil fitri which will be celebrated soon. The girls, one by one came to me and salam and kissed my hands. I hoped all of them had learnt something ang gained knowledge for one semester under my supervision.



Last night, I opened their letters and the evaluations addressed to me as requested . When I read all of the letters, I felt quite happy and at the same time I felt quite sad also. Why?

Majority of them wished me goodluck for my future, wished hari raya and of course said thank you for teaching them.. Some of them wrote that they gained a lot especially from the tazkirah that was delivered by their own friends in every session. They said it was new approach and they hoped that the tazkirah delivered by the students should be continued in the future.



And one of the letters surprised me alot when the student said even the jokes that I made in the class gave her/him some knowledge and he/she will share the jokes and stories with others.. I feel quite honoured and thank you to this students. That were good complements to me. At least, I know that some of my students always pay attention in class... yea...



At the same time, around 3 or 4 who wrote something to me.. ummmm.. gave negative comments but never mind.. I can accept, wish to answer also and will consider as well as try to change for the betterment...


I will scan two or three of the letters and publish in my blog soon...